>>> Your Friends' Favorites listing will be FREE OF CHARGE! <<<
Thank you for your interest in having your book featured on our Friends' Favorites page. We hope participation in this process brings you greater exposure and ultimately more sales.
We will provide this service free of charge to Friends of Scoochie & Skiddles for as long as possible and as long as it is sustainable.
Kindly follow these easy steps to have your book considered as a Friends' Favorite:
Rules for Submission:
- Only children's books may be submitted. Our preference is illustrated books, but we'll consider chapter books as well. Target audience should be children aged 0 - 12 years.
- Multiple books may be submitted, but we reserve the right to choose only one book per author to ensure all authors have equal representation.
- Incomplete submissions will not be listed.
- Listings last for six months. We will contact you at the end of the six month period. If you choose to extend your listing, you will remain on the site. If you do not wish to continue or we do not hear back from you, your listed will be removed.
- We make no claims to promise traffic to your listed site, nor do we claim that inclusion will result in sales of your book. We highly recommend that all participating authors engage in cross-promotional activities to generate the greatest amount of website traffic.
- We reserved all rights to include or exclude books at our discretion with or without reason.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the Friends' Favorite page at any time and without advanced notice.
- We make no promises of where you'll be positioned on the Friends' Favorite page.
- We are not responsible for any errors in listing your book or the links to your purchase page, although we will make reasonable efforts to correct any errors brought to our attention.
- By sending us your book information, you do so voluntarily and release us from any liabilities.